Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Drugs

I got food poisoning again. This time it was worse and I used a lot of Immodium. Feeling better today, so I went in search of a pharmacy.



I found this one and really stocked up on Immodium (generic), as well as some other things. It is amazing how you don't need a prescription for most things.

Because I got sick again, I am leaving 9 days early and going to an upscale hotel, upscale for Nepal, anyway. Hopefully, I'll stop getting sick. In any event, at least getting sick will be nicer with a bigger room and bigger, nicer bathroom.

I am tempted to go back to Kuala Lumpur to regroup. However, I have decided to stay no matter what, even if I have to get a $1500/month apartment for 6-12 months in a western enclave where the diplomats, etc. live.

Namaste from The Roof of the World

2 comments:

  1. Interesting store. Looks like you can get heart surgery in a booth next to where they sell slaughtered yak ?

    ReplyDelete