Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My Humble Abode

Not much has been going on. I am still nursing my left leg. The knee is still giving me problems. Meanwhile, I am trying to get my laundry done. They moved the laundry room to the roof. The washers work but the dryer doesn't. I guess I will have to draw them a picture.

My room is smaller and not as nice as my hotel room. However, I was paying $15.00 per day there and I am paying about $5.30 per day here. More importantly, I am only 300 meters from the BTS station compared to 1700 meters (1 mile).


The bathroom is smaller and more Asian style. The shower is not really separate from the rest of the bathroom. So, everything gets washed when I take a shower. There is no hot or cold water, just room temperature. However, the shower does have an instant water heater where you dial how hot you want the water.


I have a little porch. But, I can't imagine spending any time out there. It is just too hot.


This is my room facing from the door. Another nice thing is that I now have a microwave. So, I can make coffee and tea. The bed is nice and firm and comfortable.


This is my room facing the front door. Notice I am drying a pair of shorts on the TV. I have stooped sitting on the hassock and put it on to the chair and use the combo as a desk while sitting on the bed. I am hoping this will help my knee.

That's it. I am taking pictures of the apartment building and surrounding areas. I will post them when I finish.

Namaste From (halfway to) Nepal

1 comment:

  1. Lots of health benefits for spending time in a sauna, so maybe try spending time on your porch. Might even help rid your body of toxins and help heal your leg.

    ReplyDelete