Friday, July 21, 2017

Meat Pies, Poopology, and the 24th Century


Found a place that serves meat pies (pot pies to us Americans.) It was a British sports pub. It came with a bowl of brown gravy on the side, which confused me until I opened up the pie. Unlike our pot pies, theirs are cooked dry and you have to dip or mix yourself


On sad thing about leaving so soon is that I am only a few weeks away from getting my degree in poopology and would be able to use the toilet here.


Oh well, I guess I will have to remain a backwards American that doesn't know how to work a modern toilet.

Speaking of the 24th century, I saw Valerian yesterday. It was pretty good. Lots of action and comedy like Guardians of the Galaxy.

Namaste From (halfway to) Nepal

1 comment:

  1. lol... a seat that washes and dries your booty ;-) Seems more like a car wash? Is there a wax button on there. Oh wait, that could be painful so maybe it's better there is not!

    ReplyDelete