Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Home, Sweet Home . . . Twice Removed

Got back to Bangkok Tuesday night. Travelling through airports you already have been through is much nicer. Left my hotel 6 hours before the flight for the 1 hour taxi ride. So, I got to do everything leisurely while enjoy games on my tablet and enjoy Starbucks.

Got to use my first squatty potty. Malaysia has a large number of Muslims and some of them consider western toilets unsanitary. So, even though the airport was newer, each bathroom had 1 squatty potty stall. The others were occupied and I had to urinate. I didn't actually squat, though. That still counts, right? Right?

So, 2 more months until Nepal. But, even that won't really be home. Like Moses (Ex 2:22), I will still be a "Stranger in a strange land." I won't be truly home until I get to  heaven. Only 2 more trips to make:

Thailand ---> Nepal ---> Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment