Thursday, June 8, 2017

Hair Of The Dog

Well, I returned to the scene of the crime (Terminal 21). It has been a few weeks and everything has healed, except my left arm. It has mostly healed, although I still can't put my left hand behind my back. I guess I better not get arrested. It could be painful.

Also, pulling upward is painful. I will have to get this looked at when I get to Nepal. Then, I can set up a medical regimen once I settle. But, it is mostly o.k. I can now sleep on my left side w/o pain and I can put on my back pack, things I couldn't do the first 2 weeks. Also, I can do curls fine and I can support my wait as long as I keep my arm straight. Hmmmm, I wonder if this is what a rotater cuff injury is (that you hear baseball players get)?

Anyway, I saw Wonder Woman while I was there. It was a good movie, although she was basically Jesus in a mini skirt. It is amazing the number of movies that have a Jesus figure in it. The world wants a savior. However, they want one on its own terms and they want a savior that understands mankind deserves a savior. Unfortunately, we don't. But, we got one anyway.

Rode a bus for the first time that I have been in Asia while I was Kuala Lumpur. Their buses are like the ones in the United States. The ones in Thailand are hugely different. I want to ride some this week. It will increase my mobility and decrease the number of stairs I have to go down.

Namaste From (half way to) Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment